Patients often ask us “Why do I need braces?” or “What are the benefits that make the cost and time worthwhile?” A great smile always gives a great first impression! Our smiles are a big part of our identity and how we are perceived by our peers. Dr. Nosente Bollo-Kamara believes that improving your smile is one of the most valuable investments you can make to improve your overall appearance and self image. Our quality orthodontic services give children and adults the opportunity to create a broad, beautiful and healthy smile. Ask us about braces or Invisalign Orthodontics!
Physiological Benefits of orthodontic treatment – A healthy mouth for life!
- Orthodontically corrected teeth are less prone to chipping and wear
- Well aligned teeth are easier to clean, and less likely to decay
- Ideally positioned teeth lessen the chance of gingivitis, recession, and gum disease
- A good bite results in less strain on jaw muscles/joints
- Better chewing and food digestion
- Ability to close spaces and avoid the need for bridges or implants
Emotional Benefits of Orthodontic Treatment
- Increased confidence
- Improved self-acceptance and well being
- Enhanced attractiveness
- Better professional or social interactions